Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Albita Purple Haze

Scuse me while I kiss the sky....
Purple Haze, besides a great song, is a raspberry wheat beer. At 4.2%, this beer is crisp and so very refreshing, especially on a hot summer day. This brew has real raspberries added to it and this makes the appearance have a nice reddish or should i say purplish haze. For those skeptical about fruit wheat beers, and how legit they are. Trust me, this one is a winner. You do not get a overly fruity or that gross fruity fakeness, that you get in some beers. This is a well balanced fruit and malt mixture. I have not met one person, who has disliked this beer. This is a great beer to introduce non-beer drinkers to.
Only one man would dare give me the raspberry

Purple Haze (beer) + Purple Haze (song) =
One firkin awesome time

No comments:

Post a Comment