Thursday, October 27, 2011

BIG Swell IPA

Swell IPA is a Maui brew in a can. Now do not knock the canned beer, especially this one.
Note: Emphasis on the beer and Husky sign!

Golden/copper color. Great citrus aroma. It is a hoppy beer. I have had this beer about a year ago, and personally found it to be much better than this past years batch, but I wouldn't say no to it.

This beer when I had it a few weeks ago, had a real grapefruit flavor to it. Overwhelmingly. I do recall it being more citrusy and piney last time. Could of been the one bad can. It had a nice bitter finish and is a total BAM to the taste buds.


I would drink this beer. It is pretty good. Plus lots of hops canned IPA... its great. I enjoyed it a lot.




































Im Pubbus and I approve this beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment